What is it for?
Nervatona Focus contains ingredients traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety. It may thereby be beneficial during times of stress such as exams, interviews and public speaking to help you remain focused and perform at your best.
- Focus on doing one thing at a time. Try to keep distractions to a minimum.
- Aim for 8 hours a night of deep, relaxing sleep.
- Eat small meals that contain plenty of complex carbohydrate and a moderate amount of protein up to 6 times a day to help keep blood sugar levels stable.
- Cut down on stimulants like cola drinks, coffee and alcohol.
- Find a relaxation method that you really enjoy and works for you – it may be yoga, meditation, deep breathing, bush walking or any number of things.
Adults: 4 sprays.
Children 6 to 12 years: 2 sprays. Initially, spray under the tongue every half hour for 4 doses. Thereafter, 4 hourly until symptoms abate. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Active Ingredients – Oral Spray
Each 1 mL contains:
Argentum nitricum (Silver nitrate) 12X, 50 mcL; Cocculus (Indian cockle) 4X, 50 mcL; Helonias (False unicorn root) 4X, 50 mcL; Ignatia (St Ignatius bean) 4X, 50 mcL; Kali phosphoricum (Potassium phosphate) 6X, 1.67 mcL; Magnesia phosphorica (Magnesium phosphate) 6X, 1.67 mcL; Nux vomica (Poison nut) 6C, 1.67 mcL; Nux vomica (Poison nut) 30C, 1.67 mcL; Panax ginseng (Ginseng) 1X, 5 mcL; Passiflora (Passion flower) 1X, 50 mcL; Phosphoricum acidum (Phosphoric acid) 5X, 60 mcL; Sepia (Cuttlefish ink) 4X, 50 mcL; Valeriana (Valerian root) 3X, 5 mcL; Zincum met. (Zinc) 10X, 5