- 5 single-use ovulation test sticks designed for use on consecutive days.
- – Clinical experience shows that most women with regular menstrual cycles will detect their LH surge within 5 days or less.
- – Women with irregular cycles may need to test for longer and may require additional ovulation tests to detect the LH surge.
- 2 single-use pregnancy test sticks to detect early pregnancy.
- – HCG can be detected as early as 10 days, however we recommend testing at 12 days due to higher HCG levels in the urine.
- Instruction leaflet explaining when to begin testing.