Herbs of Gold Children’s Cold Care 100ml
Children’s Immune Health
Herbs of Gold Children’s Cold Care is a great tasting blackcurrant oral liquid formulated to relieve and reduce the severity and duration of colds and flu.
- Relieves the symptoms of cold and flu.
- Reduces the severity and duration of cold and flu.
- For the symptomatic relief of mild upper respiratory tract infections.
Shake well before use. Take in water or juice.
Children 2-4 years – Take 5mL, twice daily.
Children 5-8 years – Take 7.5mL, twice daily.
Children 9-12 years – Take 10mL, twice daily.
Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Children’s Cold Care assists in maintaining a healthy immune system.
- Children’s Cold Care relieves the symptoms of colds and flu and helps reduce the severity and duration of colds and flu.
- Elderberry, Echinacea & Olive leaf help maintain healthy immune system function and provide relief of the symptoms of colds, flu and mild upper respiratory tract infections (URTI’s).
- Elderberry, Echinacea & Olive leaf have traditionally been used for the relief of fever.
- Echinacea is traditionally used for the relief of cold symptoms such as a runny or stuffy nose, itchy or sore throat, cough, congestion, sneezing and mild body aches and pains.
- Contains potassium sorbate.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each 5mL contains:
|herbal extracts equiv. to fresh|
|Sambucus nigra (Elderberry) fruit||2g|
|Olea europaea (Olive) leaf||500mg|
|herbal extract equiv. to dry|
|Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) root||250mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings, sweeteners or preservatives.|