- Chromium MAX assists in the uptake of glucose into cells.
- Chromium is a component of Glucose Tolerance Factor, the biologically active form of chromium, involved in glucose metabolism.
- A diet high in simple sugars or refined carbohydrates increases chromium requirements.
- Athletes or those involved in strenuous exercise may have increased requirements for chromium.
- Chromium is necessary for carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism.
- Chromium MAX assists in the maintenance of general wellbeing.