Formulated for fussy eaters, Hivita Liquivita for Kids is the naturally delicious way to fill nutritional gaps for kids aged 12 months and over.
- 30 nutritional ingredients
- Supports healthy growth and development
- Maintains healthy teeth, gums and skin
- Supports healthy immune function
- Helps fill nutritional gaps
- No added sucrose or glucose
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Naturally flavoured with a tropical blend of pineapple and mango, it has a taste kids love
Dosage and directions for use
Children 1 – 17 years: 5mL (1 metric teaspoon) 2 times daily before meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Shake well before use. Always read the label. Use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Vitamins can only be of assistance if dietary vitamin intake is inadequate. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Store below 30°C in a dry place away from sunlight.
Do not use if cap seal is broken.
If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take a vitamin A supplement without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
Contains sodium benzoate. Products containing sorbitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
- Children transitioning from formula and/or breast milk to a well-rounded diet
- Children who do not have an optimal diet or digestive function, or who are on gluten-free diets.
- Children who are unable to swallow tableted supplements.
- Children who need help to fill nutritional gaps in order to support the body, especially when recovering from minor infectious illness such as cold and flu.
- Children who require assistance in the maintenance of general wellbeing
- Children that attend childcare or school who need support for healthy immune functions and metabolism. HIVITA® LiquiVita® for Kids contains important ingredients for the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
- Children predominantly eating supermarket quality or packaged/frozen/take-away foods.
- HIVITA® LiquiVita® for Kids may be taken as a daily nutritional supplement to help provide essential nutrients.