Mygen Health’s ‘Maternity Formula’ pregnancy vitamins / breastfeeding supplements are designed to be used by women during pregnancy and while breastfeeding. This pregnancy multivitamin includes biologically active folic acid in the form of levomefolic acid.
Maternity Formula now with:
- B12 as methylcobalamin (mecobalamin)
- Levomefolic acid (5-MTHF)
Designed to be used by women during pregnancy and while breastfeeding, Maternity Formula contains essential vitamins and minerals that support the health of both mother and child. These pregnancy supplements provide excellent breastfeeding support at a key time.
This formula contains vital nutrients that:
- Are required for normal growth and development of your baby’s brain and visual function.
- Support skin repair and wound healing.
- Are essential for building and maintaining healthy bones.
- Are necessary for healthy hormone production and the function of the immune system.
- Support energy production.
- Contains iron (II) glycinate, which is more gentle on the stomach and low gastrointestinal tract disturbing.
- Contains folate, which plays a role in DNA synthesis. Folate is therefore essential for healthy cellular division and healthy foetal development.
Adults take 1 morning tablet daily with your morning meal and 2 evening tablets daily with your afternoon or evening meal, or as directed by your health professional. Taking supplements with meals may assist absorption.